Happy Mother's Day Mummy !!!!


If I knew as a child what I know now, Mom,

I probably wouldn't have made things

so hard for you.

I would have understood

that you were looking out for my best interest.

even though it may not have seemed so at the time.

I would have known how difficult it is to let go,

to stand back and let someone you love

learn from their mistakes.

I would have realized

how fortunate I was to have a mother

who was always there for me,

even after an argument,

even after I'd said things

I shouldn't have.

While it's too late for a lot of things

it's not too late for me to tell you

that I appreciate how loving you are,

how giving you've always been

and that even though

I may not always be good at showing it,

I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment